She took 'matters' into her own hand

Options
mom5284
mom5284 Posts: 12 Member
So my brother in law sent me an article titled 'she took matters into her own hands' Lol - it was about a woman who defended herself against a rapist by squeezing his testicles!!upon stripping himself naked, the rapist had given a list of activities he'd like performed before reassuring that she'll be killed afterwards....

The woman abruptly seized, squeezed and dragged him by his testicles around her house. The rapist attempted to hit her on the head and even tried biting! But the lady tugged them to the point that he eventually collapsed and begged for her to call the cops! He was arrested and sentenced to 25 years in prison :smile: .

If you were in a situation of being attacked by a rapist and you managed to grab a hold of his testicles, what would you have done? how far would you have gone?

Replies

• TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Although I have seen this exact same post, verbatim, on several different forums, I have not seen the actual article, nor can I find it.

I would like to read it, if it exists.

In response, however, I would seriously advise against this course of action. If you are able to gain the upper hand, then take advantage of it and flee. If the assailant breaks free, he is going to be very angry and, once you have lost the upperhand, you will be subject to a much harsher reality.

This story is a great plot for a revenge movie, but it is not the best idea.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    i would have ripped them from his body.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Can't find the article anywhere, sounds like an urban legend. However, were I fortunate enough to 'gain the upper hand' in such a manner, I would squeeze until there was a pop.
  • denisewilson106902
    Options
    Herald Reporter
    A 22-YEAR-OLD Chiweshe man died instantly after a 50-year-old woman he attempted to rape overpowered him when she tugged at his genitals.

The two had met at Rwere Business Centre in Chief Makopes area in Chiweshe on November 1.

The man, Wonder Kazingizi (22), had offered to accompany Erica Maramba who had just got off a bus on her way to a memorial service at Mahere homestead in Mudzamiri Village.

On the way, Kazingizi proposed love to Maramba but his proposal was turned down.

He allegedly started fondling Maramba in an attempt to be intimate with her.

She maintained her calm and pretended she was accepting the advances.

When Kazingizi had relaxed and thought he was having it his way, Maramba went for the most delicate part of his body.

The elderly woman suddenly grabbed Kazingizis genitals and started pulling them until he lost consciousness.

Maramba continued pulling until Kazingizi died on the spot.
  • denisewilson106902
    Options
    Two women killed their abusive husbands this way

http://www.paclii.org/cgi-bin/sinodisp/pg/cases/PGNC/1995/6.html?stem=&synonyms=&query=lucy moro

manslaughter killing - two female prisoners applied force to their respective husbands’ testicles thereby causing severe pain and neurogenic shock resulting in death - .....

The prisoner is a young woman aged about 26 years old. She comes from Koge in the Kamtai District. She lived in de facto relationship (still regarded by Chimbu custom as married couple) with the deceased. The deceased was also a young man aged about 26 years old. He was a healthy young man. The prisoner was the second “wife” of the deceased. They had been married for only six (6) months when the incident occurred. On 6/7/94 at about 6 - 6.30pm, they fought inside their house over a towel owned by the deceased which was used by the prisoner’s sister without the permission of the deceased. According to admissions made by the prisoner though her counsel in Court which I accept, the deceased hit her, forced her to the floor and stamped on her neck thereby causing her to grasp for air. In an attempt to remove his legs, she grabbed his penis and testicles and pulled them. The deceased called out to her twice to let go his testicles and she did. According to the statement of State witness Dawa Amu, which statement the prisoner does not deny in her statement in the Record of Interview (Answer to Question No. 55), he heard the deceased saying “you leave it, dog or pigs’ Daughter, you leave it”. That was all that the deceased said. There was silence. Shortly later, the deceased was found inside the house in state of shock and comma. One man tried mouth-to-mouth resuscitation but failed. They took him to the hospital where he was pronounced dead. According to the Medical Post Mortem Report, whilst all other parts of his body were found to be normal, the left testicle was smashed. The cause of death was “Neurogenic Shock”.

The application of force to the testicle in this case is direct and intended to cause the deceased severe shock and pain. So tortuous was the force applied that the left testicle smashed. I accept her story that she did this in order to free herself from the deceased’s grip on her neck but it is clear to me that she went too far. In any event, that is not the right part of the body to grab, twist and squeeze.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    My mother's aunt bit a guy's tongue off.

I had a guy truly jump out of the bushes at me @ 3am once and I talked so much, he went back in. True story.
  • DivineChoices
    DivineChoices Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    If I was ever in that situation (thinking I'm in my house, as per the original story) a swift (maybe repeated) knock on the head with my skillet/frying pan is my go-to defense. Grab phone cell phone, and run to a neighbors house.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Squeeze those suckers until he's off balance then run like hell. If that story is true they should have ruptured if she had that kind of grip.