Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Gained weight.

Went from 37 1/2 inches around my stomach in down to 35 but gained 4pounds in a week and a half.. Should I expect to gain some more or will I actually lose weight.

Replies

• hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    Are you working out or just eating better?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Is your diary accurate or are you tracking elsewhere? It looks as though you're severely undereating.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    What dianne said.. Plus your sodium has been super hiigh the last few days which may have a lot to do with the weight increase. How's your water intake?
  • agataarchangel
    agataarchangel Posts: 292 Member
    Are you doing any strength training? If so, you may have gained muscle mass, but decreased fat...so basically, your body composition may be changing (yay!) and eventually weight loss will come, with the increase in lean muscle mass.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Are you doing any strength training? If so, you may have gained muscle mass, but decreased fat...so basically, your body composition may be changing (yay!) and eventually weight loss will come, with the increase in lean muscle mass.

If the OP's diary is accurate, there's no way they've put on muscle mass on 800 calories/day.

If their diary is not accurate then who knows how much they're actually eating.
  • chrs86
    chrs86 Posts: 151 Member
    Working out 4/5 times a week 90 minutes/day. Basically, only exercise I get during the day. Been logging everything except some apple cider on sat/sun.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Went from 37 1/2 inches around my stomach in down to 35 but gained 4pounds in a week and a half.. Should I expect to gain some more or will I actually lose weight.

Who cares how much you weigh if you dropped 2 1/2" on your waist!?
  • hearthemelody
    hearthemelody Posts: 1,025 Member
    You absolutely need to eat more than that.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Also with the amount of calories you eat, you should go see someone about your eating disorder.
  • chrs86
    chrs86 Posts: 151 Member
    I just bought some size small shirts from old navy online expecting to lose a bit. Just tried them on and afraid if I wash them gonna be belly shirts. Corrected went from 176.2-179.6. My boobs seem to be getting firmer so the shirts don't look all that bad.