1st month using mfp every day

Options
i am so very surprised its taken kind of all morning to understand whats going on.

before i would use MFP but sporadically, and was still convinced all you needed to do was work out till your half dead and can't lift a finger at your job cause your so tired. boy was i wrong!! its also a bad idea anyways.

anyways so i started logging in every day starting my last weigh in, which was January 5th. it was annoying at first just adding my food to my phone so i could type it in here later. i wanted to set my goal to losing two pounds a week but was warned to not over do it and that it'd drive me crazy, plus i didn't know what i was doing at all anyways. i set it back to 1 lb a week.

i guess that's why i'm very peasantly surprised at the beginning when i weighed myself the start of the month i was at 202 lbs. now i'm at 194!!!! i'm so happy! but i'm also surprised because i've only been on lose 1 lb a week goal so i should only be at like 198, but i'm not complaining at all.

i do try to eat all my calories most of the times i do, i guess i'll chalk it up to me also excersizing, and also because i'm actually using this site like i should.

Replies

• jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • rhileyschubbygranny
    rhileyschubbygranny Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up and keep logging it all in! It will all pay off in the end. :)
  • Ncocci26
    Options
    Great job!!! :) Keep it up!!!
  • goku89
    goku89 Posts: 160
    Options
    were the results supposed to be that dramatic? even i didn't expect that lol.

cause when you hit the the "finish logging" button it gives a prediction but the thing is it was very close.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!