NSV: Office Move

Options
justal313
justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
I finally have an office at work, Someone retired and I get the vacant office. It's kinda like waiting for old uncle joe to pass-on so you get to leave the kids table at Thanksgiving.

Anyway, I'm moving to the second floor and I'm carrying a ton of equipment either up to my new office on the second floor and the other end of the building or throwing stuff into the warehouse. Two years ago this would have been completely beyond my physical capabilities. Now I'm doing it all myself and it actually feels good to be moving and doing stuff instead of vegging at my desk all day long.

I love being in shape.

Replies

• sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Haha yay! Enjoy that NSV and your fancy new office!
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am envious of your office. I thought I'd made it in life when I got the corner cubicle with access to TWO windows. :) Congrats on the office and the good feelings.
  • PolacaFL
    PolacaFL Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Nice! What's NSV by the way? I see it everywhere.
  • justal313
    Options

Non-Scale Victory. Something good that happens that isn't numbers changing on a scale. Like finally being able to touch your toes or fitting back into that cute outfit you thought you'd never be able to wear again.
  • Llamedos1960
    Options
    I saw the title and thought "Why is someone posting on MFP about National Security Vetting?"

LOL :laugh: :blushing:

My mistake!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I saw the title and thought "Why is someone posting on MFP about National Security Vetting?"

My mistake!!!

Hysterical! :happy:
  • sunnshhiine
    sunnshhiine Posts: 727 Member
    Options

NSV = Non-Scale Victory
  • justal313
    Options

My mistake!!!

HA HA HA :laugh:
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Great NSV!! Congrats and enjoy having an office. Doors! They are priceless. I love to just shut mine and listen to music as I work.
  • justal313
    Options
    and the move is complete. I have a window, a thermostat that seems to control NOTHING and no longer do people walk up to my cube poke their head over and start talking and scare the crap out of me, they have to knock on my door.

demotivational-posters-pop-up-blocker.jpg
  • flab2fit_30
    Options
    and the move is complete. I have a window, a thermostat that seems to control NOTHING and no longer do people walk up to my cube poke their head over and start talking and scare the crap out of me, they have to knock on my door.

demotivational-posters-pop-up-blocker.jpg

I'm 100% jealous! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!