New friends around my size (5'2 175 lbs)

Options

Replies

• lisag0816
    lisag0816 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! I am right around you 5'3 with about 50lbs I am trying to lose. I would love to have as many friends in this journey as possible... I have found that logging in daily and seeing what everyone has done has been really motivational for me and I hope I can be motivation for others. Please add me for additional support!!!
  • Newtonsnuggly
    Options
    Hi Im Sonya Im 5ft and 168lbs have lost 20lbs in past and now am trying to get the rest off to140lb this is the first time ive done calorie controled diet, so please share any tips
    Sonyax
  • cookiealbright
    cookiealbright Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'4" and 175, you can add me if you like. Good luck to ya!:flowerforyou:
  • godders3107
    godders3107 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm 5ft exactly and my start weight was 187lb, i've lost 36lb so far and am really struggling at the moment so feel free to add me!

Good luck :smile:

42934311.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ASN2615
    ASN2615 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello! Started at 170, down 5, 20 to go. Feel free to add me as well. Being able to see what others do in terms of food and excercise is such a motivation for me!!
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Hello There! I'm 5'2 SW 180, CW 172, GW 140... I'm doing the New Rules of Lifting for Women... feel free to add me :)
  • Justwatchmerun
    Justwatchmerun Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 5'3 and 180lbs so almost exactly the same! Feel free to add me :)
  • mojisha
    mojisha Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm 5' 1.5" (5' 2" on a good day!) and my start weight was 176 this past summer. I'm currently 156-157. You can do it! feel free to add me.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Good evening all! I'm 5'2 and my starting weight was 165lbs, but have lost 5 lbs since then. I am wanting to lose 50 lbs as well myself. Everyone feel free to add me as the more motivation, the better!!!
  • briannashaw_
    briannashaw_ Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started at 193. I'm currently at 171 and I'm trying to get to about 135 for a goal weight for now, and would like to get to 110-115 for my ultimate goal weight.
  • vavavictory
    Options
    5'1 and 198 pounds, here. Just getting back on track, looking to lose 60 pds. Gonna need some serious kindred spirit connection to get this done!
  • melm1019
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and 172. I don't know anybody else petite and overweight so look forward to being friends!
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am 5'2 as well and my starting was 165, so close to you. Feel free to add me. Just realized I double posted in here....oops. Oh well. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • welshpoppy
    welshpoppy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I am 5 ft 2" and 168 pounds feel free to add me if you want great to find some friends around same height and weight I have around 40 pounds to lose.
  • froggiebecky
    froggiebecky Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in your boat. I'm 5'3", SW 189 lbs and currently ~168 lbs. My goal is 135. Feel free to add me--I'm always looking for good meal ideas!
  • LindseyAlyssa
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5'2" and 123lbs (so around your goal weight), but I started around 156/157lbs. Feel free to add me if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • bpick75
    bpick75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YAY! More petite women. I'm 5ft and currently 165. SW was 218 goal is 140. Dr says 110. I had gastric bypass in Nov 2012. I'd love to get more friends that are my size.
  • Justwatchmerun
    Justwatchmerun Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and 178lbs at the moment, feel free to add me :)
  • carolinelinehan39
    Options
    Hi i'm 5'2 just started this week .I 'm starting at 170 .I could do with ideas pleas add me
  • Kerrygirlinmaldon
    Kerrygirlinmaldon Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 5"2 started at 211 in September now down to 178. This is the point where I usually give up as I have gone down three dress sizes but this time I am determined to be a slim size 12 for my birthday this year! Feel free to add me