Crappy Movie you cannot NOT watch

Options
12346»

Replies

• marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Uuuuuhhhh... yeah... Princess Bride, Labyrinth, Alien / Aliens, Zoolander... these are NOT bad movies. They effing rock. Let's try BAD movies that you can't not watch.

EvilDead, EvilDead 2, Army of Darkness
    The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension
    Conan the Barbarian (yes, it is awesome; it's also a terrible movie that is good, unlike Conan the Destroyer, which just sucks)
    The Stuff
    The Thing (Kurt Russell version... matter of fact, any John Carpenter film with Russell in it... Escape from New York, Big Trouble in Little China)
    Starship Troopers
    Commando
    Blind Fury

I'll stop. But THESE are movies that are so bad they're good.

no way EvilDead, EvilDead 2, and Army of Darkness should be on that list. they are amazing!!! i like all those john carpenter movies too. the kurt russell ones are classics (but the best carpenter movie ever is "They Live" with Hot Rod)

I agree that The Adventures of Buckaroo Bonzai Across the 8th Dimension is undeniably cheesy & weird. but i love it.

The Stuff, i haven't seen that since i was a kid. i remember refusing to eat yogurt or sour cream for the longest time after seeing that movie
  • FoxBean
    FoxBean Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Club
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I always seem to get caught up in Independence Day, Star Trek IV and Battleship whenever they're on.
  • TrevNiel22
    Options
    the box.... just no.:explode:
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    .........Chitty chitty bang bang.