Trying to stay on track

Options
Well I am kinda new here. I am 34 with a two year old son. I still have not lost all the baby weight I gained with him. I want to lose 45lbs. I'm having a hard time staying motivated. I seem to do great during the week but fall off when the weekends come. I need some extra support to stay on me to keep me logged in and motivated. I dont get much support @ home which isn't helping. I need to lose this weight!!! Its taking a tole on my emotions. I know I cant do it without consistency. HELP!!!!

Replies

• maggiemay20
    Options
    you weeks sound like mine, I do good during the week and not so good on the weeknd. I weigh in once a week on tuesday which helps me not to go crazy overboard on the weekend.I have done good here on this website and get support everyday.I know I am the only person in control of me so I have to stay modivated !! Hope to see you here everyday !!
  • curvykent
    curvykent Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY related to what you said, I have been there. It's hard to stay on track during the weekends. Friday rolls around, it's been a long week, you feel tired and just want to get some take out or go out. For me I can't plan to cook on weekend nights because I never know where we'll be or when we'll be home. So it was a HUGE relief to find this site. I have the app on my iphone (I highly recommend you get this), I check it before I go out to eat that way I know what I can eat ahead of time. Trust me, you might think you know what's "healthy" but some menu items are shockingly fattening. Like the Cheesecake Factory's chicken tostada salad (over 1, 000 calories!). This website is even better than the app, it's got everything you could ever need. There are some great people to meet here who will totally help you without wanting anything in return :) Where else do you get that?! And, if you're anything like me, the feeling of beign out of control with your diet just makes it that much harder to get in control. With the tools on this website you can track your food and exercise daily. Not only does it make you feel more in control of what you eat but it just gives an overall satisfying feeling of control.. for me this was huge, it really improved my confidence. Good luck, if you have questions ask them. Make friends and start doing this thing one day at a time. It's fun and easy and will make you feel good each day.
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to stay on track as well! I have had a lot of success already on this website, but in the past month or two, I have been slacking big time and have gained back 4-5 lbs. Today is the first day I've honestly put in all my food and I plan to work out tonight. I have to get back on track! We're trying to conceive and I'm afraid my lazy ways are not helping that endeavor... Good luck to you! We can do this!
  • tpenning
    Options
    Thank you all for ur support. I sure could use it right about now. I am excited to see all of our progress.:smile: I know we can do this