No weight loss

Well I shouldn't say that, in 23 days I have lost 3.8 pounds. I am working out 4-5 days a week of cardio, and I am following myfitnesspal. As best as I can, I have a day or two a week that I am not perfect, but I eat between 1200-1800 a day depending on work outs. Please help, I don't know what else to do.

Replies

• Wiltord1982
    Wiltord1982 Posts: 312 Member
    And your question is?

3.8 pounds in 23 days is a decent weight loss.
  • Seabully
    Seabully Posts: 22 Member
    How does your sodium and sugar intake look? Congrats with your almost 4 pounds. That's still something!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    What you need to do is be nicer to yourself and stop setting unrealistic goals. With the amount of weight you have to lose, somewhere between 1/2 and 1 pound per week is ideal. You've lost a little over a pound per week. Congratulations!
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,294 Member
    That is good weight loss, 1.25 lbs/week. With how much to you have to lose you should be aiming for 1lb/week loss at the most, so you are ahead of the game. The less you have to lose the smaller your weekly weight loss goal should be. When you get to the last 10 you should be switching to 0.5lbs/week.
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    I think you are headed in the right direction. Don't let impatience foil your plans.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    I'm just like you. I'm impatient. I want huge results to come quickly but it's not always going to be possible. Just gotta keep pushing through. (: In another month, the results will be more noticeable. Don't give up. (:
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Congrats on your weight loss so far. I agree that 3.8 pounds in 3.2 weeks is fantastic progress!