Jillian Michaels Hard Body DVD

Options
Hi there :smile:

I recently bought the Jillian Michaels Hard Body DVD and i didn't really enjoy the workouts not the way i enjoyed the 30 Day Shred and Kickbox Kickfast.

But to be fair i haven't really given the DVD a chance and with the other 2 DVDS i saw amazing results...

Has anybody else tried Hard Body and what is your take on it?

Thanks in advance
Bella :flowerforyou:

Replies

• scrapjen
    scrapjen Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I just gave this a try and I didn't care for it either. I really liked 30DS, and thought Ripped was pretty good (although I liked 30DS better). I guess I'm just a simple, traditional gal, I like basic moves. The Hard Body and too many "combo" moves ... and I don't mean working arms/legs together. I like that, and that's a Jillian classic. But a situp rolling over into a superman, a side lunge with bicep curl moving into a squat with a press. Just have me do the lunges, then the squats. Do the situps, then do the supermans.

I didn't care for the camera moving over to the DJ all the time either.

To be honest, I KNOW I rarely "like" a workout the first time I do it. It's always a little difficult trying to follow the moves for the first time. But even admitting that ... I just gave up on this one the first time through. Luckily it was one I checkout out from the library.

I'll just stick with 30DS and NMTZ ... maybe I'll try Ripped again too, but Jillian's latest things just seem to be trying too hard to come up with "new" an unique moves, when I'm perfectly happy with the traditional, basic ones :)