Turbo Fire

Tricia82
Tricia82 Posts: 75
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I have just recently purchased Turbo Fire and I am currently waiting for it to arrive, very impatiently I might add :laugh: I was just curious of anyone doing this program and what kind of results they have achieved with it. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    I'm only on week 2 so I can't really say the results, I have lost almost an inch in my waist.... but it is AMAZING!!! I am so happy I finally let go of the money and the guilt to buy it!
  • CRASHDIETER
    CRASHDIETER Posts: 3 Member
    I haven't done Turbo Fire yet (but I will be on Friday), so I can not comment on that, but I can with Turbo. I've been doing Turbo since March of this year, and I've lost 33 pounds so far. And I can say that I am now a TURBO FREAK! I know you'll have great results!
  • CRASHDIETER
    CRASHDIETER Posts: 3 Member
    I haven't done Turbo Fire yet (but I will be on Friday), so I can not comment on that, but I can with Turbo. I've been doing Turbo since March of this year, and I've lost 33 pounds so far. And I can say that I am now a TURBO FREAK! I know you'll have great results!:happy:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    I've been doing it for about two months. I lost 9" this first month and I think 4.7 lbs. I haven't been as dedicated the last two weeks because of vacations but starting on Monday I got back on schedule. I have a thread started called Turbo Fire Fresh Start 9/6/2010 if you want to join. I love the program.
This discussion has been closed.