Garcinia Cambogia??

Options
Does anyone have any feedback regarding this "weightloss pill"? it was featured on Dr. Oz. He recommends it. has anyone tried it? let me know!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    In short, save your money.

Have a look via the search function, there have been hundreds of threads on this.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    Does absolutely nothing but make your wallet lose weight.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    Stop listening to Dr. Oz.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have any feedback regarding this "weightloss pill"? it was featured on Dr. Oz. He recommends it. has anyone tried it? let me know!!!!!!!!!!

Strong research skills are strong. What evidence have you found that supports it's use for weight loss?
  • Tonyour06
    Tonyour06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    No idea on that one - But Dr. Oz is a "fish oil salesman". I wouldn't trust a thing he says.

Go to your doctor and ask him about Adipex. It really helps.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    What??? You mean the raspberry ketones and green coffee bean extracts that Dr Oz has recommended in the past don't work anymore?!?
  • HEAVNSOUL
    HEAVNSOUL Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks all. I guess there is no specific feedback? that's what I was really hoping for. and yes I have an appointment with my Dr on the 6th actually - I plan on going over a lot! :) Thanks again!!!!
  • HealthFreak49
    Options
    As the others said, don't bother this is not a product that work. You want more details so I've done a bit of research and that article was pretty good showcasing the scientific studies of the supplement and the ineffectiveness of the product:

http://www.healthambition.com/garcinia-cambogia-reviews/

Hope that helps
  • brenda5476
    brenda5476 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Tried it for a week and nothing - so it sits in my cupboard