I feel so bad for myself

Options
I'm sorry, I felle so bad for myself I was doing soo well today and this week and then the family orders in KFC. I ate one leg, a breast and I small handful of fries but I still feel sooo bad. It's prety good because before I used to snarf down three pieces easy and a small mountian of fries. I have 100 cals to go today so I didn't go over my intake. But is it okay that I still feel horrible?

I need to drink more water...maybe that will make me feel better.:frown:

Replies

• DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I felle so bad for myself I was doing soo well today and this week and then the family orders in KFC. I ate one leg, a breast and I small handful of fries but I still feel sooo bad. It's prety good because before I used to snarf down three pieces easy and a small mountian of fries. I have 100 cals to go today so I didn't go over my intake. But is it okay that I still feel horrible?

I need to drink more water...maybe that will make me feel better.:frown:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Don't stress about it. You did fine. We all do it and it is OK. You didn't eat the whole bucket...if you did, then that is when you should feel bad.
    You did perfect. Small portions and kept control
  • megamoo
    megamoo Posts: 8
    Options
    dont let it make you feel bad that is silly do an extra half hour of workout
  • drakkonfly
    Options
    Don't feel bad. You did great! You manage to enjoy a food that you like and still stay within your calorie range. You even have some left for later. :smile:
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    Thanks ..it makes me fell kinda better but I still think I need to take a walk or something. I'm going to go se if dad wants to take a walk or if the laundry need to be folded or something.

It feels kinda wierd because I haven't any pop or soda in aleast a week and I'm burping and bloaty. Stupid salt:grumble:
  • neome90
    neome90 Posts: 420
    Options
    dont let it make you feel bad that is silly do an extra half hour of workout
    It will be okay. Seeing that you did'nt eat what you said you usually do shows that you are becoming more aware of you intake..........and thats a good thing. :smile:
  • DBranchaud
    Options
    Don't feel bad. You did great! You manage to enjoy a food that you like and still stay within your calorie range. You even have some left for later. :smile:

Am I the only one here that likes it better cold, the next day?