Live Fit 12 Week Trainer

Options
Hello everyone.!!! I was wondering if anyone has tried Jamie Eason Life Fit Trainer? I started week 1 yesterday and I am really excited about it but there is no cardio in this program. Weight lifting only!!!! I started my weight loss journey Jan 2nd and have been exercising for about 45 minutes at least 4-5 times a week. I really want to shape, build and tone my muscle but in the same sentence, I also need to lose weight. I know that I am really going to like this program but just not convinced its the one I should start at this point in my weight loss. Advice please

Replies

• abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2. The no cardio really through me, as I've been running, taking zumba classes and hiking for the past 9 months or so. I didn't want to give it up, so I've continued to do about 25-35 minutes of cardio following my strength workouts, and on one of my rest days I go for about a 5 mile run. I still want to lose weight, but I'm also interested in firming up and building muscle.
  • Sky_Of_Aegis
    Options
    I try to limit my strength training. I have a lot of weight to drop, and cardio has done me wonders in comparison. I still do a little bit of strength training at the gym a couple of times a week to condition my muscles, but I usually stick to swimming, stairmaster, treadmill etc. The great thing about strength training is you may gain some weight in muscle mass, but that muscle makes it much easier to lose the rest of the fat in your body. That is my main reasoning to working out.
  • ribe02
    ribe02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to start week 3, and am loving the programme so far. I've made some tweaks here and there (i.e. Bulgarian split squat instead of Leg Extension Machine) and I'm not following the eating plan; I couldn't face 5 egg whites for breakfast everyday!! Dropping cardio has been weird, so still been walking to work, and can't wait to reintroduce it! My weight has maintained but I've lost 3cm from my belly so far; excited to see to progress going forward