Leslie sansone aches n pains!

Options
Hey everyone! I bought a second DVD of hers as I love my first and thought this would be a good addition. It's the 5 day walking one where each day a diff walk... Problem: after day two I'm aching bad esp my thighs and arms despite doing the cool down! Any ideas?

Replies

• rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you might have to pace yourself. I don't know your fitness level or how many miles you are doing per day, but maybe try to do one mile every other day and build yourself up to additional miles. I would definitely rest tomorrow though.

Good luck to you!
  • Mammabear82
    Options
    Well was pretty fit before becoming pregnant..we lost him at 19 weeks in New Year's Day. My mission is to get weight off and try getting pregnant again. Plus working out boosts me and helps keep my mind of it all.Did 3 miles yesterday and 4 today. Supposed to 5 tomorrow, 2 Thursday and 1 Friday according to the program. That said I got hit full force with a rotten cold today that I've been fighting off for a couple weeks now. Forced to rest up tomorrow and maybe do a mile Friday.

Thanks for reply!
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss! :( Leslie Sansone dvd's are relatively low-impact for the most part. I love them. Anytime I stop exercising for a while and then start again, my muscles get sore. I have always just worked through the soreness and it would get better and disappear in about 3 days. Of course, if it's just too painful for you, definitely take a break for a day or two.
  • Mammabear82
    Options
    Thank you for your reply and kind wishes. Yea if I feel good despite the cold ill workout...just wondered if I needed to another cool down or something esp as hers isn't really comprehensive.