2»

Replies

• Wretched61
    Wretched61 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Adding you!
  • SPiemontesi
    Options
    I would be happy to add you, if I knew how to do that! :) I am new too, but my surgery was July 30. You're doing great! 12.5 lbs is moving right along so hang in there. This is the honeymoon period where you probably won't feel much hunger and everything is new. Get support from those who have been there already. I should have found this site in August! LOL
  • luvpink8190
    Options
    Hey, you can definately add me as a fit friend : )
  • pudmuddy
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend! I can do okay on my own but some days I really need a helping hand :D
  • pia9784
    Options
    Im new here too..started 5 days back and looking to make some geeat friends out here..adding you:-)
  • runmamarun7
    runmamarun7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I got a lot to shift, and also want friends. Feel free to add. I also have a fitbit, so if you are on there and want some step competition, I'm your gal!

Good luck!!!
    I just ordered my fitbit yesterday in hopes to step it up a bit! It looks as if we are looking to lose around the same amount too, feel free to add me if you like and everyone else as well. I could also use the extra motivation!!!
  • areinafierce
    Options
    HIya! Im a new member myself and would love to get some new motivated "friends" to work with through this app! :)
  • aplatt41
    aplatt41 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hi Girl! You are doing so good with your weight loss! I have alot of people behind me for support. Sending you a friend request
  • lisa2478
    lisa2478 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well done for your weight loss so far and keep up the good work!! Also looking for more friends on here so will send a request! If anyone wants to add me then please feel free :-)
  • jmgoingINSANE
    Options
    i am also new and anyone is free to add me! here with you every step of the way
  • chelleyve
    chelleyve Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have just returned - using it properly this time and looking to build supportive group of friends so please anyone feel free to add me!
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You are off to a great start. Keep that going. You will find motivation here.
  • kkmalay
    kkmalay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    you've done great so far, we have the same goals so i'll be adding you :) lets do this
  • JermaineJ20
    Options
    #DoWork #BeastMode
  • wpanderson
    Options
    I've had a lot of success and struggles in the past month but I've lost about 12 lbs! I plan on continuing to log & motivate! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • aceisaak
    Options
    Hey, everyone I just started today and would like to have some friends participate with me. Feel free to add me. I am serious and bet we would get along. Keep it up guys.
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can add me I too am looking for friends
  • aceisaak
    Options
    I have just started today, but I am excited about getting back into shape. I have been complaining and promising myself I would. After about a year, I think the time is right (lol). Please feel free to add me, just know I am going to stay on top of you. See ya