Insanity Completed :-)

Options
Today was post Insanity Day 1 or Insanity Day 64 (!!) and by choice I did Max Circuits and pushed harder than ever for the 60 minutes of insane-ness! Final fit test was yesterday and the results are VERY motivating as the improvement is huge and I felt I was already pretty fit starting out.

I am weirdly fascinated by the changes in my physique - abs and deltoids a plenty :-)

It works - it's tough - it's meant to be tough...63 days only though and insane results.

Might just embark on Asylum next!

Replies

• james231287
    Options
    Congratulations!!

You must have been doing it over Christmas too! On week 4 myself!

J
  • jerzie1213
    jerzie1213 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    congrats on completing insanity! it's a great accomplishment. i finished the program last may and have been doing the workouts ever since! i randomly choose which i do based on how i'm feeling each day, but they are the only workouts i even do anymore. i'm even still following the food plan, for the most part! it's funny - it's only a 9 week program but it really can change your outlook on stuff. anyway congrats again!
  • amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!

You must have been doing it over Christmas too! On week 4 myself!

J

Yep. Did my session on Christmas Day! Good luck. Month 2 is a jump and bit of a shock in week 1, but you adapt and push through.
  • amandarunning
    Options
    congrats on completing insanity! it's a great accomplishment. i finished the program last may and have been doing the workouts ever since! i randomly choose which i do based on how i'm feeling each day, but they are the only workouts i even do anymore. i'm even still following the food plan, for the most part! it's funny - it's only a 9 week program but it really can change your outlook on stuff. anyway congrats again!

Congrats too! Do you find the fitness you gained is maintained doing the sessions randomly and less frequently?
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I did one round of Insanity over the break and I want to do another round soon. Do you have progress photos?
  • amandarunning
    Options
    I so wish I'd taken before and after photos but didn't. Most apparent is my shoulders which have never been so muscular and defined. Upper abs showing so just the lower ones proving stubborn apart from when I first wake up!

I feel leaner and fitter and stronger and kind of buzzing :-)

I'm no spring chicken either - just feel like one!
  • mschicagocubs
    mschicagocubs Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    3 more days till Recovery Week of Month 1. I am so nervous for Month 2. How bad was it? lol

Congrats!!
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Just getting ready to start myself.