small NSV but its a start!

afbigg
afbigg Posts: 33 Member
I joined a gym the first week of December and have worked out 3-4 days per week since. The last 2 weeks have been very busy and my family was struck with illness, but I did continue to do some exercise at home. This week I'm back at it. I usually do the same routine at the gym as long as I have the time, if not I cut out a little bit of strength for that day. Anyways, today when I went I was able to jog on the treadmill like I usually do WITHOUT getting winded!!!!!! I know this is a very small accomplishment, but it means a lot to me and I'm super excited!! I hope it continues.

Replies

• jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Congratulations! I think that there is no such thing as a "small accomplishment" - anything that you can do now, that you couldn't/wouldn't do before is worth celebrating :flowerforyou: I look forward to hearing about all your future NSVs :smile:
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Congratulations! That's a big nsv, in my opinion. As kids we ran with joy and without a second thought. It's nice to feel that again as an adult!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!