Looking for a Ct5k buddy

Options
Hi. I'm in the process of losing weight. I just lost 16 pounds recently. I am starting to jog with the couch to 5k program. It slowly builds to only jogging every day for 30 minutes, so you don't have to be wonderful jogging.

My friends that can exercise with me don't want to exercise at all, and my friends who want to exercise don't have the time. It's a three times a week program. I'm looking for someone close because I live in Ridge and someone around my age.

As for how fit I am, I am going to keep up the pace just fine ,and I won't leave my jogging partner behind. I've run .8 of a mile without stopping.

I'll stop there. It's starting to sound like a dating profile. Lol. Let me know if you're interested or if you'll give it a try.

Khianna

Replies

• smudgekat
    Options
    Hi, im not that close, im innorfolk uk, but on week two of c25k and could allways do with people on the same program.... im determined to finish it this time....

Add me if need a freind for support on c25k
    :-)
  • Domino232
    Domino232 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    on W2D2 myself.

It is great to see someone on the same level!
    What speeds are you using, I think I am going very slow but I dont want to make things too difficult for myself.
    I figure pace can come later.

Good luck!