Help

I am 5' and weigh 145.5 lbs, I been working out now for 4 weeks, I workout twice a day for a total of at least 1 hour, except 1 rest day and two day's I only do 30 mins (because of work). I have not really lost anything I fluctuate between 145.5 and 147. I cut pop out, and only drink green tea and water and 1 cup of coffee in the morning. I have a Berry protein drink for breakfast, and either a salad or a big bowl of vegetables for lunch. For dinner I eat before 6pm and eat whatever is made but smaller portions. I do not eat after 6pm. I have not lost any inches. I am getting very disappointed, I would like to be in a size 4 to 6 which I think would be about 110 to 117 lbs if I remember right. I have had two children (the last one was 9 years ago) and a hysterectomy, I don't have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, all blood work has come back A Ok.

I do multiple works out, from strength, to Biggest loser cardio last chance, to Shaun T 25 (only speed 1.0) I also love kettlebell, but haven't done it in a couple of weeks. I get bored of the same workout so I like to change it.

Replies

• kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Would be helpful to see your diary.
  • Are you eating enough? It doesn't sound much to sustain the level of activity. I do a lot of swimming and try to eat at least 50% of the calories I burn. If I do not eat enough I plateau
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    What you eat, the time you eat it and how many meals have no bearing on weight loss. What is your actual calorie intake? That's the important bit about actual weight loss
  • Shawnliebert
    Shawnliebert Posts: 4 Member
    I would say that I eat about 1100 to 1200 calories a day, depending on what I eat for dinner. Before I started this journey I was lucky if I ate 800 calories a day. I am not naturally a hungry person, I have to force myself to eat three meals a day. Although it is getting easier.
    I think I burn between 300 and 600 calories a day depending on the workout.
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Logging your actual food intake is the best steps towards sorting what may be up.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    I would say that I eat about 1100 to 1200 calories a day, depending on what I eat for dinner. Before I started this journey I was lucky if I ate 800 calories a day. I am not naturally a hungry person, I have to force myself to eat three meals a day. Although it is getting easier.
    I think I burn between 300 and 600 calories a day depending on the workout.

I think it'd be really good to log your intake and your exercise for a few weeks. If you're maintaining your weight, you're eating as many calories as your body is burning. I'd guess I eat around 900 calories a day. My diary puts it more like 1700.