my food diary...and others

Options
i use my food diary to keep track of calories, protein, carbs, fiber ,fat and sugar. I'm not sure if this is a great way to keep track or is there more important ones that i should be tracking to lose weight. I also feel that i eat a balance of food throughout the day but notice that some of my MFP friends are eating below 1200 calories or just don't seem to really be eating all that much. Of course i always stay below my 1800 calories a day. Any thoughts would be welcomed.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Well first of all - you are you and shouldn't feel the need to starve yourself to lose weight just because someone else is eating way below 1200.

Calories, Protein and Fiber are the big 3 I look at for tracking - so I'd say you're good there. Keep up the great work - and if you're losing at 1800 don't mess with a good thing and don't worry about what others are doing! :flowerforyou:
  • rachellaurain
    Options
    1200 to me would mean starving. I do a minimum of 1420 and max of about 1850 a day, depending on my exercise. I just hate feeling light headed from being hungry, and no one should have to go through life like that.