Pepsi Refresh Project... Not sure where to post :) lol

Kappa124
Kappa124 Posts: 24
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi all!

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is in the run for the 250K grant from Pepsi. If anyone on here knows someone with CF, then you know how difficult it is for a person with this disease to maintain their weight and exercise regularly (The disease affects their lungs and digestive system and is a very agressive disease...). The CF Foundation has made GREAT progress with this disease, and the expected age of someone with CF is currently 37-38, where as most mother's used to be told that their child would never reach adulthood (when my boyfriend of 2.5 years was diagnosed as a baby, his mother was told he would never reach 21.. Thanks to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation he will be 23 this December! ). AMAZING progress, wouldn't you agree?

I know everyone on this site knows how difficult it is to eat healthy and exercise, and I figured this would be the perfect place to come to for help! By just clicking a button and signing in, you can vote to give the foundation $250,000.00 to help with their research for babies. The sooner they start to treat the disease, the greater the individuals chance for survival.

So if you have a spare couple of seconds in your day, you can help to be a part of making 1000's of lives better by just voting once a day during September!! Make it part of your morning routine when you log your calories! Its reallllyyyy easy and will make such a HUGE difference to so many people. If you can help to make a young baby's struggle even just a little bit easier, isn't it worth it??? PLEASEEEE vote!!

http://www.refresheverything.com/helpbabiesbreathe

There are other projects/ideas on the site if you want to explore it a bit. There are idea's in the running for the 50K, the 25K, and the 5K as well that you can vote for as well!

Thank you SOOOO much everyone! ! ! ! ! !

(Cystic Fibrosis Foundation : www.cff.org)
AMAZING people who change lives every day <3
This discussion has been closed.