What is your motivation?

Options
13»

Replies

• wyattj99
    wyattj99 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    <
    Look over to my profile pic...that is my motivation, to keep going strong!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Being smaller than I have even been!!
  • bigbarnold
    bigbarnold Posts: 2,554 Member
    Options
    For me motivation is just a myth! I set days that I am going to workout and JUST DO IT! I do want to be healthier, I guess that could be called motivation, but when I have worked all day and come home make dinner, do laundry, etc.. (I'm a single dad) I am not motivated to do cardio!
  • LinDiSm26262
    LinDiSm26262 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    To be healthy, have energy, shop in a regular woman's department store, and tuck in my blouse with a belt and stop hiding my tummy!
  • CathyinPT
    Options
    I created a Biggest Loser contest at my work years ago..what a headache to manage. Hey, Good luck with your work contest. I'll be a cheerleader for you, friend me - or however it works here. I'm on the last 13 pounds...sounds great doesn't it? Yeah well I've been on the last 13 pounds for 6 years. help. LOL
    My motivation is a picture I have of myself all buff when I wasn't even trying, just had a physical long hours job where I didn't feed myself (crew on yachts). I'm listening to the Stae of the Union address while I type you...I'm kind of like our country, lots of potential just need a lot of work.
  • gampsm824
    gampsm824 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    to be healthy & avoid becoming diabetic looking good helps too
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Setting the example that working out and being fit beats being out of shape and over weight, I work in a field that often has thousands of young adults looking up to me and I want them to emulate my lifestyle of fitness to better themselves.
  • ton40orbust
    Options
    Not becoming diabetic like everyone else in my family. And getting married in two years, wedding dresses that aren't plus size cost a lot less.
  • Moneygato
    Options
    I've never worn a bikini. And in May I will.