garcinia cambogia

Options
2»

Replies

• cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    There is no magic pill. There is no quick fix. If it were that easy, obesity wouldn't be an American epidemic. Fat burners don't burn fat, they're just a stimulant. Colon-cleansing pills don't help you lose fat, they just make you poop.
    Eat in a caloric deficit and exercise (including lifting weights). No one likes the cold, hard, reality that weight loss is hard, and requires dedication.

Yes I am aware that there is no magic pill or quick fix. I work out 6 days a week (cardio and strength training) and I watch my caloric intake. I was just asking for some information on garcinia cambogia. I also see that ingredient in beverage drinks like Fuze.
  • cssyti
    cssyti Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    In all honesty and I am sure this is what you are looking for...I have tried it for a month last year when I first saw it on Dr. OZ I took 1 before lunch and 1 before dinner and it didnt work the only thing it did was throw my bowel movements out of whack and really upsetted my stomach on somedays. I didnt see any results as in losing weight. It is not worth the money.

Thank you for your response.
  • MissKimi_xoxo
    Options
    Some people are rude on here.. She just asked a simple question.
    CALM DOWN!! lol
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    The site I first saw try to sell this stuff STOLE the pictures of a girl that worked very hard for her loss.
    They didn't ask her or anything.
    She never used the product.
    And I'm sure she wasn't the only fake 'success story' (Her success was real, but not with the help of this product)

So from that alone, I think it's worthless.
    If it really worked, they wouldn't need to steal progress pictures
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Hey All,
    If you want one that works I tried the following Garcinia: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JV0CJQS and it worked well for me. I was doing cardio every morning and dropped 7 pounds in my first week. It typically takes me 3-4 weeks for me to begin seeing results so this was a pleasant surprise. I continued taking it for another 3 weeks and dropped a total of 10 lbs. It works best when you use it to optimize your workout results. You also have to take it about 60 minutes before meals. You can't take it sporadically throughout the day and not work out. You will see minimal results if any. Hope this helps!

Another person getting results - but no weight loss shown on their ticker :noway: ... save your money!