post partum weightloss

Options
lilfarm
lilfarm Posts: 30 Member
Looking for others who are trying to lose after pregnancy. Please friend me if youd like to encourage each other.

Replies

• kerryjenkinson78
    kerryjenkinson78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Lil farm,
    have just messaged you. I am trying to lose after the birth of my boy in October
  • Jocampgrl
    Jocampgrl Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm new to mfp and don't know how to friend you but I just had my third last month. Need to lose 10 to be pre baby and 15 to be comfortable. Would love to do this together
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have sent friend requests. Had my son in June., lost some weight but hit a wall and been lazy since Christmas! I need to get back on track!

Good luck on your journeys!

K :)
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies. I just had a baby in November and am looking for new friends because I just found this site and need motivation
  • kerrymariehamilton
    Options
    Hi- trying to loose baby weight plus more. Had our Daughter in August. Have 4 stone to loose approx. be happy with 3. Need motivation desperately! X
  • runmamarun7
    runmamarun7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had my last baby 4 years ago, does this count? Ha! Probably not, but I am still trying to lose the baby weight ::embarassed: I am new to the site also and you are welcome to add me, even though I technically am not considered post partum
  • kcasey155
    kcasey155 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    Also join here...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/639-post-partum-pack

Or just search for groups with Mom in the title. There are lots!
  • curlygalore
    Options
    Hi there! Mom of 3 as of November. I have about 10 more lbs. to lose and I'm having one heck of a time getting rid of them! I would love the motivation of watching others like me reach their weight loss goals!