Almost 3 weeks into it

Options
I'm looking for REALLY serious weight losers, ones that won't make excuses, ones that won't think about what they are going to cheat on for super bowl sunday....I mean real serious ppl, ones that don't care if you tell them they are eating to much sugar or salt, ones you can say great job and they respond to you...ones that if I did something wrong will tell me...if this is you please ADD ME.....I have a huge journey I'm into mine by about 2.5 weeks and I'm doing really good, I'm focused, motivated, and at this point have all the determination to not cheat and to be successful this time....I've tried to diet many times over years, but for some reason this one is different....my goal is to be healthy in 2014

Replies

• purplenewyear
    Options
    Sending request! I like how motivated you sound!
  • JennyJ2015
    JennyJ2015 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    This is me !! i swear everything is the same with me tried dieting didnt work tried working out before didnt work now that i have MFP even though im only 1 week in i feel it will work this time :) Good Luck :)
  • lseed87
    lseed87 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I like those kinds of people. I also think it needs to be more of a lifestyle change. Diets never worked, always went back to it. I don't have to worry about superbowl sunday since I'm not watching (only seem to watch when the Patriots are playing). I know some people have issues with age (I'm 26) but ya always looking for new motivating friends <3
  • JenMoralesSpear
    Options
    Add me, I'm also VERY serious about my weight loss! I'm never been so heavy in my life but I'm about 10 days in and I'm doing great so far! I'd love to give and receive some encouragement and support. :-)
  • Holly_Gets_Hot
    Holly_Gets_Hot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Me!! Im so determined to get this done!! I have goals, AND deadlines!!
    ADD ME!
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I admire your determination. However, I have found that if I allow myself some freedom and don't demonize any foods, and take a longer look at calories, I am actually more successful. I think I am a serious about losing and have lost quite a bit, I'm almost done. Eat the foods you like, in moderation of course. Hit your calorie goals and try to hit your protein macro, let the rest fall where it may. Good luck, I'm off to get some ice cream.
  • Linda09189
    Options
    I am ok with what decisions everyone makes as long as you own your own decision, however if I don't like it, for example you celebrated your childrens birthday's twice just to have cake each time I will tell you about it, just like I would hope you would do the same to me, I'm serious about this, for once in my life I am dead serious.....and my comments might be negative sometimes but it is NOT personal it's about your choices.....this is what I want true support, true MFP friends, one that will be HONEST and not patronize me............Thanks to everyone who has ask to be friends, let's do this together..WE CAN, I know we can
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    I am ok with what decisions everyone makes as long as you own your own decision, however if I don't like it, for example you celebrated your childrens birthday's twice just to have cake each time I will tell you about it, just like I would hope you would do the same to me, I'm serious about this, for once in my life I am dead serious.....and my comments might be negative sometimes but it is NOT personal it's about your choices.....this is what I want true support, true MFP friends, one that will be HONEST and not patronize me............Thanks to everyone who has ask to be friends, let's do this together..WE CAN, I know we can

I am definitely not your guy! I'm gonna have the cake! Because you can have cake and still be successful, it's all about moderation. But again, I admire your spunk and determination. Good luck to you.
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've reached my goal but if you want to add me as an encourager, by all means! Best of luck :)