Fellow SoCal Peeps

Options
Thought I'd see if any of you fellow Southern California folks are on here. Figured it would be good to add a few friends who are local. I'm figuring we can share health / fitness events that are local to our area. Then we can all convince each other to go to those local 5k's, Mud Runs, etc. Lol. The extra motivation sure doesn't hurt! Anyways, I'm a Monday-Friday logger who takes the weekends off. Really looking to rid myself of the rest of the weight this year. (And lord knows maintain it this time around.) Looking to do a 5k the middle of February in Castaic and possibly the Tough Mudder in Temecula in October. Add away if you're from around here!

Replies

• bkeeldo
    bkeeldo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Same here. I'm back after having my first child in September. I'm at my pregnancy weight now and working on the next 20. I have joined a Crossfit gym in Northridge and am really enjoying it, even though it is the toughest thing I've ever done! I've signed up for the Great Race of Agoura 5K, which is in March. It's a beautiful course. Thinking about the race in Castaic too. Add me if you're local too!