My Story Of Sucess

Options
Hello Everyone,

I am sunny sandhu from India..i was fat from the age of 10-11 and i never really cared about it...I was happy with myself and to be honest whenever i used to look myself in mirror i never feel ashamed..

I have group of 6-7 online friends from facebook...we all used to chat all days..we had never met each others..once one of our member invited all of us to his brother's marriage...this was going to be our first meet ever...i was so excited but it all ended up being disappointed because they all criticized me saying that i look really fat and should do workouts, running blah blah blah!

i was hurt but i didn't showed it..i was like i still don't care..but well i wanted to change myself ...

Marriage was on 6th of october 2013...i went to gym on 7th of the october...i started doing hard work and the exercises but found no result for first 15-20 days...i was really sad and depressed...i consulted a friend of mine who also used to look fat but transformed really well..He told me that all you can do is hard work, slowly but surely results will come out...

Well that worked and i went down from 107kgs to 79 kgs...

If i had mfp from day 1 i might would have lost a little more -_-

anyways i joined it when i was on 82 kgs..it also works great :)

Thank you everyone for reading...

Picture from 107 kg to 86kg
2a22b40f-acf0-4403-912e-abb764fd401a_zps2d893084.jpg

Picture from 107 kg to 83 kg and currently my weight is 79kg
6314b8f7-86a5-40cd-8023-c673f0b8fbdc_zps416df705.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!