Love myfitnesspal!

Options
I have been on MFP for over a week and am wondering why I did not try this app sooner! I love how I can scan barcodes while I am shopping, add my workout and it tells me how many additonal calories I can use and forecasts the weight loss if I stay on track! I do hope that I stay focused and look forward to my future as a healthier and more confident person! I can do this!!!

Replies

• leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I am loving MFP, too. I've been here since sometime in November and I have never felt more motivated and supported by so many people who are on the same journey.

I especially love the forecast feature. And I like that I can add my recipes to the site, so that as I alter my old recipes to be healthier and I can also build a data base.

Welcome to the site from one newbie to another. :)
  • inspiredkat
    inspiredkat Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love myfitnesspal too. I've been on here for three weeks now and so far am loving it. I use a couple other apps with this one and so far am having great results. Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other :)
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I have been on this site for over a year, I feel like it has literally saved my life!