I just want to watch a movie!

Options
knittnponder
knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
We live out in the sticks so until recently our internet options were pretty miserable. We finally have Frontier so we have a connection that is (mostly) fast enough to stream movies.

We used to have the Blockbuster set up where we got three actual DVD's in the mail and had in store exchanges and this worked perfectly for us. Blockbuster has closed their stores and the mailers are now bye bye so we signed up for Netflix. The problem, as you may know if you have Netflix, is there are no (or very few!) new/current release movies.

My question to you, oh internet gurus, is what services do you prefer for Newly released movies? I'd like online streaming options if possible. I know we could do the one DVD mailer through Netflix but there are times you didn't know you were in the mood for a movie and that would be lame. Redbox is in our town but online streaming means I don't have to take it back. :) We are in the US.

Replies

• Kurindal
    Kurindal Posts: 355
    Options
    The option I *may* or *may not* use is one that MFP's forum admins would probably delete pretty quickly if I said publically. They might get in trouble :P
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    The option I *may* or *may not* use is one that MFP's forum admins would probably delete pretty quickly if I said publically. They might get in trouble :P
    This 10000x.

Wait, are you undercover for the FBI???

-leaves thread-