I hope to be a whole new me!

Options
Hi,
I'm Kayla. I just joined the site. I am looking to lose weight (obviously). I am only 21 and do not know what it is like to go hang out with my friends at a club because I am to scared to because of my weight.

This is my chance to stand up against myself. I'm going to do this!

Failure will not be an option this time!

Everyone is welcome to add me :) I could use support and would love to give it to others!

-Kayla

Replies

• missouri_rain
    missouri_rain Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome Kayla, good luck to you
  • rachelcordova
    Options
    Hello! I'm close to your age and just joined this site too :)

It's a neat place, so far I like it a lot!
  • MissKaylaDawn
    Options
    I have a long way to go, but I'm ready. I have to be :)
  • mcook10
    Options
    Hi Kayla I know how you feel. I love dancing and sometimes I feel like a fool because I feel to fat next to some of my friends. I've been on and off of dieting but you have to make sure it's a plan you can stick with. I'm doing the 4 small meals a day plan...a meal every three hours. It's high in protein, low in carbs, so lots of chicken, fish, turkey, and veggies, some fruits, and of course tons of water...about a gallon a day! I've noticed if you set a specific goal it helps keep up the motivation. :) Good Luck
  • tierra85
    tierra85 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i know exactly how you feel!! I never go to the clubs with my friends. I did a couple times and i felt like the biggest chic there and no one really talked to me. It was probably because of the vibe i was giving off but still it felt horrible! i just went out and bought a couple cute bar outfits a couple sizes too small. Hung them up on my door. That miss sixty dress IS going to get worn. You can do it girl!! Log in everyday, track everything you eat, start exercising (even just a little bit at the beginning) and you'll reach your goals. Everyone on here is super supportive! You can message me anytime!!
  • MissKaylaDawn
    Options
    i just went out and bought a couple cute bar outfits a couple sizes too small. Hung them up on my door. That miss sixty dress IS going to get worn.

Oh that is my next task! I want a super cute outfit :)