when did results show

Options
harderpa
harderpa Posts: 153 Member
When was the first time you seen results and how often?

Replies

• katznkt
    katznkt Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    See results for eating or working out or both?

I noticed some differences weekly, but others noticed after maybe 30 lbs. After 50 everybody noticed. I think all the muscle is just being revealed. But that has been nice too.
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    I started actually USING MFP about 4 weeks ago(My cousin introduced me to it years ago) and felt like nothing was going to happen if I didn't take action. I had Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred for over 2 years and never made it past day 4. I started that 13 days ago. I took before pics and I look at them everyday to motivate myself. By day 6 I had increased endurance and threw in extra cardio(elliptical) every other day. I was getting dressed 4 days ago and walked by the mirror in my bra and panties and realized I had suddenly lost my back rolls. So for me, 9 days of actually REALLY putting an effort in to 30 day shred I saw results. I'm not SEEING it yet but my mother noticed new definition in my legs this morning.
    I tend to focus on NSV. Like fitting comfortably into my jeans or being able to do more of something before I get fatigued.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!