Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

#100happydays challenge

Elimi88
Elimi88 Posts: 25 Member
Hi Everyone

I just wanted to share this great concept to change your life in a more positive direction and to appreciate the little things in life!

''We live in times when super-busy schedules have become something to boast about. While the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the environment and yourself in it, is the base for the bridge towards long term happiness of any human being''

Basically, the idea is for everyone to upload a picture everyday for 100 days of something that made you happy. It can be a meal, a catch up with a friend, an event you attended, anything really! I just discovered this 2 days ago and have started doing it. You should check out the website, it explains it better. Anyways, you can do this challenge on social media websites like FB, Twitter, Instagram or privately! I personally decided to do it privately. I truly believe that this will help us appreciate 'moments' more, leading to a happier & healthier us :smile:

http://100happydays.com/

pls share ur thoughts!