Right then....l let's do this

Options
snowy_sk
snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
Hi all, I managed to lose 4 stone on here last year but since Christmas, have really lost my motivation and have gained 10 pounds back. If I'm honest, I have spent the whole of January struggling, thinking what's the point of trying again etc etc. but today I've decided. Enough is enough. I need to stat again NOW...... Not tomorrow, not the weekend, right now.

I have a stone to lose and then I will be happy! Is there anyone out there who wants to join me? X

Replies

• vorgas
    vorgas Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    After a wrist injury I had to stop lifting for two months. This followed a stint where my gym membership had run out, but I hadn't gotten my home gym set up. Again, about two months without lifting.

Funny thing is without the weights I turned to food. Gained another 10 pounds. So, yeah, I'm in the same boat. On my way back down to 205!
  • Mandy1282
    Mandy1282 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I lost like 35+ pounds on here a couple years ago. I have gained alot of it back and am not determined to lose it again. I just started this journey a couple weeks ago again. Hoping I can stay with it this time. I put it off too long with all the excuses of just being too busy. Now its time. Feel free to add me
  • Chillyfrog
    Chillyfrog Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I'm with ya! Summer is just around the corner. I'm not spending another summer uncomfortable wearing shorts or a bathing suit!!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    With so little weight to lose, you must set your goal to .5 lb. per week. The closer you are to goal, the more slowly you lose. Log everything you eat accurately & honestly. Find reliable database entries. (There's a lot of incorrect data in there.) Weigh your food. Log your exercise, and eat back your exercise calories for two weeks. If you're still not losing, eat back half your exercise calories.

Read this: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants