I don't understand this!!

Options
I really need help, can someone please answer this for me. The food item that I scan on MFP is showing up to be different calories then what it says on the package, why? And what should I do ?

Replies

• martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Did you try manually searching for it?
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    No I didn't, but should I ? I just figured that the scan was right, than I was like well is it lol
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Happens all the time. Either someone entered it wrong, or from time to time, manufacturers change recipes and the nutritional info changes.

Either search manually for another entry that is correct, or add your own entry.

What's really fun is scanning something and having it come up as a completely different product! :tongue: I've had that happen several times!
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Yesterday when I scanned something, not only was the nutritional value wrong, but the BRAND was wrong too. LOL...
  • martyqueen52
    martyqueen52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    No I didn't, but should I ? I just figured that the scan was right, than I was like well is it lol

Yea, give it a try. Sometimes I manually search for things instead of scanning. Granted some of the items listed might be put in wrong so you might have to do it a few times to find the correct one.
  • Shahelene
    Shahelene Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Ok thanks will do this from now on
  • thinklivebefree
    thinklivebefree Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Did you try a factory reset on your phone? That usually works for me, if not you may need to upgrade your phone