Insanity/30 day shred or turbo fire?

Options
Hi guys,
I'm on high protein diet with a goal to lose 25-30 lbs. What exercise should I chose?
thanks

Replies

• niqu11
    niqu11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I've found Insanity and Turbo Fire are more intense than 30 Day Shred (I own all three). Of those two, Insanity is more "athletic" where TF is a combo of athletic and "dancey" moves. And the music in TF is awesome. Any one of them though is going to help you lose the weight. Good luck on your journey! Message me if you have any specific questions about the programs.
  • emilywalsh94
    Options
    I've tried insanity before (I didn't actually finish it) but it worked really well for the time I did do it. I never really weighed myself during the process so I can't tell you how much I lost , but all of my clothes became loose after just the first few weeks!
  • mkbz
    mkbz Posts: 5
    Options
    thank you!I tried 30 day shred and plan to see what is turbo fire about!
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire this summer and had great results. Insanity is an amazing workout as well, but it does depend on what you think you'd enjoy more. TF is 100% more fun whereas Insanity is more intense. Either way, you would see results. Good luck :smile:
  • Julzanne72
    Julzanne72 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    21 Day Fix is a new Beach Body program, I am starting a challenge group on 02/24/2014. If you are intersted let me know, it's going to be awesome!!