Congrats, you look great!
  • ejtj1234
    ejtj1234 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    You look awesome girl! Keep up the fantastic work! Bravo!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • k1o2r3i4
    k1o2r3i4 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    1.75-2lbs per week but Its coming off a little slower now as I have less to lose and am getting more muscle. Anything more than 2lbs per week would make me concerned about my nutrition.
  • k1o2r3i4
    Options
    Thank you everyone! One of my goals was to be confident enough to post a progress pic online! Your support means the world to me. Other people's photos have been a big part of my encouragement to keep going so I hope this helps others.
  • Lavatc
    Lavatc Posts: 2
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • BodyByBex
    BodyByBex Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone! One of my goals was to be confident enough to post a progress pic online! Your support means the world to me. Other people's photos have been a big part of my encouragement to keep going so I hope this helps others.

Definitely helping me and you have done SOO well. I don't know where I would be without posts like these. I never would have started the 30 day shred AGAIN and before the longest I made it was four days I'm now on Day 12(Day 2 on Level 2). I was terrified I would see no change but now I know every time I see a Success Story related to Jillian's DVDs or Insanity or even Zumba I know that it just takes CONSISTENCY, PERSEVERANCE, and TIME.

Keep up the good work!
  • k1o2r3i4
    Options
    I've been doing 30day shred and ripped in 30 . I started off with 30day shred and pushed through it for 6 days a week with only one rest day. IT WAS BRUTAL. Your stamina and strength will get better and better and the work outs get more enjoyable. I found level 2 of 30 day shred the worst one- if you can get past it 3 will be no prob. I now do random workouts from either series 3x/week, then try to go for long walks, hikes or jogs with my dogs as well. All I can stay is slow and steady is the only way. I have good weeks, great weeks and really bad weeks. I also dont kill myself.. I still drink lots of wine, go out to dinner with friends etc- I just try to make better choices one day at a time. You can do it!
  • faely
    faely Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, and done in a healthy way! Congrats :flowerforyou:

I have such a hard time sticking with any workout program :grumble:
  • MsLaTisha83
    MsLaTisha83 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!