Thank you all so much!

Options
I just wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for the support you have given me. I have used MFP a lot in the past, but never the forums. And you have all been so welcoming and supportive.

I have dieted a lot, and with varied minor and major successes...then failures. But reading the threads every day has helped me learn things I thought I knew, as well as getting the answers to my own threads.

I've dieted off and on since I was 15, I'm almost 26 now, and thought I knew more then enough to succeed. That my only failure was maintenance and that problem was just out of willpower failure.

But you have made me question, in a good way, my own practices and wool I have pulled over my own eyes about certain things I just didn't want to hear. You have been very supportive about very embarrassing issues, with no judgement at all, or feelings that I should be embarrassed. Quite the opposite, you told me your own stories and made me realize it was not just me, and I need not be ashamed.

And I believe that when the day finally comes I hit the point to maintain...you all will be here for me still and maybe this will be the time I can actually succeed in my lifestyle change.

Thank you all again! ( And I apologize for any future thread with a worn out question...:P )

Replies