Calorie adjustment

Options
Okay so I need some input on when the calorie adjustment from fitbit shows up in mfp diary. Yesterday an adjustment never showed up even though I synced in the evening. Today I synced this afternoon and the adjustment for yesterday just showed up. But I already have an adjustment for today even though I'm not nearly as active today as I was yesterday. (I worked yesterday and I'm off today, I'm a floor nurse) also my adjustment from yesterday (that just got added today) is much less than the adjustment I already have for today. What gives? FYI I have to sync with PC by iphone4 is not compatible with fitbit app.

Replies

• mbanister1
    mbanister1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anybody??
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Go to your Exercise tab and click the little letter "i" by your Fitbit adjustment. That will show you what it's calculating.
  • Steph_in_Mississippi
    Options
    Mine didn't show up for a few days. Then all of a sudden it appeared. Weird thing was I had an adjustment for a day that I forgot to put it on. I'm not sure.
  • heel_striker
    heel_striker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that mine does not sync automatically any more... it takes hours. They will say that I had burned X number of calories as of say 3pm... but really I had burned them as of like 7pm. It is really throwing off my estimated calories burned for the day and getting very annoying since I end up having to estimate the rest of the day manually. I know this doesn't solve your problem, but just know it is not just yours that is an issue.