13»

Replies

• RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    minute maid has a "Just 15" lemonade. Actually it come in a bunch of flavors, I tend to stick with lemonade. I mix it with vodka and soda water. It's good!
  • RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I also gave up alcohol because it affect my sugar and now I have diabetes and take meds for it. It really wasn't worth it but as I said a can of 7up and put a crystal light in it makes a great drink...add both to a glass and stir when you add the 7up to dissolve the crystal light. Hope you try it.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Spend twice as much per bottle of wine and then drink half as much as before but really enjoy it.

When I had a drink problem (OK in reality a problem not drinking...) I would volunteer to drive so that meant no alcohol.

Tonic water with a big squeeze of lime is the drink I can fool myself is really a G&T.
  • HeatherGTaylor
    HeatherGTaylor Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    For me its the feeling. I like to feel buzzed. Always been a vice of mine.

I do once a week. ... on average. That is cutting way down on my end.

But there has been weeks where I didn't drink. I try to fit it in cals and accept that some of the cals will be empty and macros will not come close to being met. Its worth it though as I do not plan to never not drink again! No fun! Gotta have my type of fun sometimes! lol

I used to drink 2 - 4 beers/cider or glasses of wine a night but have cut down to once a week. I do 2 workouts on this day to account for the extra empty calories.

That's how I've manged it as well. One day a week I'll enjoy myself and work out extra hard.