Struggling with logging exercises...

Options
So I'm about to do 30 mins of jump rope, 15 mins of jumping jacks and the 15 mins of running but I have no idea how to log it. When I try to log 3 different exercises, only one shows up in the feed. Is there a way to combine them all into 1 workout? :frown:

Replies

• wtw0n
    wtw0n Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    If you check the news feed carefully, it says "burned X calories doing X minutes of cardio exercises, including X" when you log more than one cardio exercise.
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it all gets logged. All 3 will appear in your exercise diary, it just only mentions one in the news feed.
  • HWeatherholt
    HWeatherholt Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    So I'm about to do 30 mins of jump rope, 15 mins of jumping jacks and the 15 mins of running but I have no idea how to log it. When I try to log 3 different exercises, only one shows up in the feed. Is there a way to combine them all into 1 workout? :frown:

The feed will combine them by saying x calories burned doing cardio exercise, including y activity. The x will be the total you burned doing all the activities but it will only list 1 of the activities you did. In your diary it will still show all of them.
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    if you look at your "exercise" page they are all there. Your newsfeed will show the full amount of time you exercised, but will only state one, i think whatever burns the most calories. (note how it will say "including..."
    I would assume this is so that we don't get a half dozen different status updates from one person's exercise session, or multiple sessions throughout the day.
  • MsSophySticated
    MsSophySticated Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Oh I didn't see that, thank you so much everyone! :bigsmile: