Replies

• askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    OMG.... must have!!!!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    everything IS better in a bacon bowl lol!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    I totally doen't get this idea. I mean...couldn't you just turn your muffin tin upside down and bake the bacon on the backside? Am I the only one who has ever though of this? I've never tried it and probabaly never will because I don't feel I need a bowl made of bacon in my life, but seriously...save your money.

Then...

i44gmh.gif

Hey, just trying to help you save a few bucks. Don't get me wrong, bacon is delicous. But have you got a muffin tin? Put your wallet away and save that money for more bacon if you want.

WENT RIGHT OVER YOUR HEAD DIDNT IT!!!
  • RllyGudTweetr
    RllyGudTweetr Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n06jj27CEW1sj3oxho1_500.jpg

Hope no one sniped this one.
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtjnTikCxNBRJ9HFM7HK7PiuouISlKfyN_M8IShCTtG3OWeHV5Mg
  • CynthiaElise
    CynthiaElise Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I totally doen't get this idea. I mean...couldn't you just turn your muffin tin upside down and bake the bacon on the backside? Am I the only one who has ever though of this? I've never tried it and probabaly never will because I don't feel I need a bowl made of bacon in my life, but seriously...save your money.

Then...

i44gmh.gif

Hey, just trying to help you save a few bucks. Don't get me wrong, bacon is delicous. But have you got a muffin tin? Put your wallet away and save that money for more bacon if you want.

Riiight!?
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

Then...

i44gmh.gif

Well incase you missed the memo, implied tone does not translate to online message boards. This was either a joke or a nasty reply. I didn't call the person an a** or anything like that because it could have been either and I'm not going to assume anything. People are protective of the bacon. Your comment reads like that too, by the way. Anyway, I'm moving on to non bacon realted posts.
  • CynthiaElise
    Options

Then...

i44gmh.gif

tumblr_mxd0gpxtW01t2940zo2_400.gif

There will be no dissing of the bacon bowl....

2cscfp1.gif
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I had to wipe drool off my chin when I saw that commercial last week. MUST HAVE BAAAAAAAACON!!!!

YEAH AND THEN HE SENT IT TO ME!!!
  • CynthiaElise
    Options

Then...

i44gmh.gif

Well incase you missed the memo, implied tone does not translate to online message boards. This was either a joke or a nasty reply. I didn't call the person an a** or anything like that because it could have been either and I'm not going to assume anything. People are protective of the bacon. Your comment reads like that too, by the way. Anyway, I'm moving on to non bacon realted posts.

35lc8xe.gif
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,830 Member
    Options
    Pure genius!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Then...

i44gmh.gif

Isn't this bigger than a muffin cup?
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options
    I had to wipe drool off my chin when I saw that commercial last week. MUST HAVE BAAAAAAAACON!!!!

well I figured you already knew I drool over you so might as well send it to you. Ohhhhh, you mean the commercial. Ummmm, nevermind that envelope you get in the mail this week then ;)
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options

well I figured you already knew I drool over you so might as well send it to you. Ohhhhh, you mean the commercial. Ummmm, nevermind that envelope you get in the mail this week then ;)

is it baconbowl sized???

is it beast sized???

*wishes for the latter, but wouldn't send back the former*
  • SavageRabidBeast_version2
    Options

is it baconbowl sized???

is it beast sized???

*wishes for the latter, but wouldn't send back the former*

Well you certainly know if it was beast-sized ;);)
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    What would you fill your bacon bowl with? Besides regret.

Cheetos.... and then make Sam eat it!!!