Options
    Awesome Job!
  • karenanderson32
    Options
    you look awesome!!
  • justjumpit278
    justjumpit278 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You had the same starting weight as me and my goal is 135-140. Very motivational! :)
  • FruityGoddess
    FruityGoddess Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Dayum girl, you are stunning!
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow! If I looked like that in a bikini I would be blasting my pic everywhere -- you look amazing. Wow again!
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    LOL Thanks so much! This site has honestly been such an inspiration for me!
  • gettingittogether50
    Options
    You look fantastic! Obviously you put a lot of work into working out. How long did it take you and what did your workout week look like? I am trying to get motivated in my work portion and I am struggling. Advice?
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Ypu look wonderful! Strong, lean and healthy. Great work.
  • julies90
    julies90 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Obviously you put a lot of work into working out. How long did it take you and what did your workout week look like? I am trying to get motivated in my work portion and I am struggling. Advice?

It took about a year, but within that year I feel off the wagon a few times until I finally really found my true love (lifting weights) about 6 months and haven't looked back since.
    I started with the 30 day shred, and then I began to add in heaving weights 4-5 times a week with cardio sessions thru out the week. I run, cross train, do cardio workout videos, on top of weight training.
    I am currently doing P90X and I love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!