Newbie Looking to meet new friends

My name is Sara I am 30 and live in Stanley, WI.

I just started my healthy journey on Monday and I am looking to meet others in the area to possibly help motivate and become an accountability partner.

Would like to meet others just to talk about fitness and health related topics, goals, struggles accomplishments and what not!!!

Replies

• saraewhite2009
    saraewhite2009 Posts: 28 Member
    Wow there is no one near me?
  • TheSwollMinister
    TheSwollMinister Posts: 246 Member
    I'm no where near you! But if you want to add me as a friend feel free =) I also have a motivational youtube fitness channel called TheSwoleMinister and put up quite a few informational vids there. Good luck with your goals!
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Not near you, but you can add me:)
  • wshultz14
    wshultz14 Posts: 63 Member
    Hi Sara,

I'm in Fort Wayne, IN.. You can add me.
  • Erikalynne18
    Erikalynne18 Posts: 558 Member
    I live in Canada but you can add me as a friend if you would like :) I have friends from all over the world on here
  • RunnrMike
    RunnrMike Posts: 14 Member
    I'm a newbie too, so please feel free to add me!
  • saraewhite2009
    saraewhite2009 Posts: 28 Member
    Thanks everyone!!! I guess I don't really NEED anyone that's close by just others to help me keep me accountable, give me good ideas and motivate me!!!

So if there is anyone else please add me!!!
  • jshashaty
    jshashaty Posts: 33 Member
    I'm not near you either. I'm in Jersey, but feel free to add me. I can help motivate. I'm always looking for people to motivate me and I can motivate them.
  • sch1994
    sch1994 Posts: 57 Member
    No where close to you, but you can add me :)
  • BeckyGee84
    BeckyGee84 Posts: 124 Member
    I don't know where Stanley is. I've lived in WI my whole life and never heard of it! I live in Green Bay. Feel free to add me :)

Oh I just looked it up, close to Eau Claire lol. Pretty far from me but I like having WI buddies.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    anyone here can friend me as well..alwyas happy to support.

dont stop looking for someone close...they may be out there..in the mean time there are a lot of great people here.
  • _tigerblood_
    _tigerblood_ Posts: 42 Member
    I'm new here as well. Feel free to add me.
  • KatVarley
    KatVarley Posts: 534 Member
    Hi...I am definitely a newbie - two days in and still learning my way around the app. I had downloaded the app awhile ago and then let it lay for no good reason. Now this is a big birthday year for me and looking to smarten up and lighten up by May and for good. I am not sure how the motivation works? messages, I am guessing. I am in need of losing a solid 30lbs. Would love to join aboard the support train if anyone wants to add me as a friend. Thanks!!
  • lynplace
    lynplace Posts: 7 Member
    Hi all, Well today is my first day tracking with MFP.
    Please feel free to add me as I start this journey. My aim is to keep Motivated and focus with some good food choices.
    I am always interested in new recipes and products that help along the way. :smile:
  • Justintyme328
    Justintyme328 Posts: 54 Member
    Chicago here, just started about a week ago............looking for Fitness friends myself........feel free to add on (just not lbs.)
  • Hey I'm also looking for a friend to hold me accountable for exercising. I find it very hard to work out without having anyone to yell at me if I don't. I'm 18 years old and at college and am finding it very difficult to keep up with exercising. Add me if you want to be accountability buddies !
  • suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Hi there, I've been on MFP for over a year and log on to this site several times per day. I know i wouldn't have made it this far if it wasn't for the friends and support I've received her. Friend request sent :)