You ever get a pervy PM?

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    See the thing about "pervy" is the assumption that one is offended easily. I am not, so I can't say that I have ever gotten a truly "pervy" one. Mostly because I A. Laugh really hard and B. Best way to get rid of a perv is to be equally ( or more so) creepy.

Works every time :wink:

I bet your taco smells of peanut butter.

Do you have a dog?
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    I work so hard, slaving over a hot keyboard to send pervy messages out on this website day and night.\

But does anyone reciprocate? Does anyone take time from their busy schedules to send ME a junk shot or an offer of cybersex? No! You're all too "important" and "classy".

I QUIT!

wYkU5Yn_zps364e9d17.gif
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Wtf, Mia sends me pervy PMs!

Oh well, at least I get nudes from Theslorax.

Revised!

You're supposed to share!!!!!!!!! :angry:
  • LC608
    LC608 Posts: 21
    Options
    I work so hard, slaving over a hot keyboard to send pervy messages out on this website day and night.\

But does anyone reciprocate? Does anyone take time from their busy schedules to send ME a junk shot or an offer of cybersex? No! You're all too "important" and "classy".

I QUIT!

wYkU5Yn_zps364e9d17.gif

Fantastic !!! Absolutely hilarious !!
  • raisealittlehell
    raisealittlehell Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    See the thing about "pervy" is the assumption that one is offended easily. I am not, so I can't say that I have ever gotten a truly "pervy" one. Mostly because I A. Laugh really hard and B. Best way to get rid of a perv is to be equally ( or more so) creepy.

Do you have a dog?

Why, so you can follow the dogs lead as to the place you most want to be? :laugh:
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options

Do you have a dog?

Why, so you can follow the dogs lead as to the place you most want to be? :laugh:

If your dog wants to be all up in there I'm not sure anyone else does...

Just sayin
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Do you have a dog?

Gina leads me where I wanna go most of the time. Right now it is to lunch.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

I QUIT!

wYkU5Yn_zps364e9d17.gif
    pro tip

put yer crotch shot back up.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Not on here but I used to get them on Yahoo! Messenger from time to time. Lately if I login there all I get are these bots where these women want me to watch them on their camera (you can tell by their responses that they're not reading what you write and it's automated). First of all, I'm not interested. And secondly, even if I were into girls, those websites would probably give my computer a virus.
  • Not lately. How I miss it!
  • delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options

I QUIT!

wYkU5Yn_zps364e9d17.gif
    pro tip

I can't, it's too risque :-(
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Not until recently but I have gotten a few lately...lol:wink:
  • C_LO211
    C_LO211 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A few
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options

I QUIT!

wYkU5Yn_zps364e9d17.gif
    pro tip

^ This.
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

I QUIT!

wYkU5Yn_zps364e9d17.gif
    pro tip

^ This.
    The one with the quads? Yes, please.
  • HistoricallyThinking
    Options
    I really want a perky PM. I really really do.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, but it's always never in my favor. All the ones I want pervy pms from bite. :laugh:
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    :noway:

i just did.

oy vey.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, but it's always never in my favor. All the ones I want pervy pms from bite. :laugh:

You make it sound like biting is such a bad thing1
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    A few. Gets the creative juices flowing for a little erotic reciprocity.