You ever get a pervy PM?

Options

Replies

• borst13
    borst13 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what body part shows......you should read the ones I got when my dog was my pic. The guys here are hardcore perverts
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Yes, quite amusing ones!
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i'll be honest lol not as many as I'd like :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: they like my pug when her pic is up! that generates interest lol
  • borst13
    borst13 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Damn....so they don't think my dogs sexy?
  • KelARita7
    KelARita7 Posts: 2,694 Member
    Options
    I never get pervy PMs...lol
  • crystalstinson7
    crystalstinson7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    In all fairness, people might have body shots because they are proud of their achievements. This is, after all, a site dedicated to eating right and working out. I'm sure there's some that post body shots in hopes of attracting a certain kind of attention as well. I'm not concerned about the why; I'm more concerned about the results.

Hmmm ... Maybe I'll do my own research and post a body shot to see if I get more PMs and friend requests. Currently, I get none.
  • teresamwhite
    teresamwhite Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I've gotten a couple but at 45yrs old, I'm usually pretty flattered with them. lol

38 here...but otherwise...
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    None here
  • _SoundWave_
    _SoundWave_ Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    In all fairness, people might have body shots because they are proud of their achievements. This is, after all, a site dedicated to eating right and working out. I'm sure there's some that post body shots in hopes of attracting a certain kind of attention as well. I'm not concerned about the why; I'm more concerned about the results.

Hmmm ... Maybe I'll do my own research and post a body shot to see if I get more PMs and friend requests. Currently, I get none.

This - I post bodyshots because I used to be a fugly monster and weighed over 300lbs , I've lost 141 lbs in 15 months so i'm proud to show off my hard work ! its not about attention , its about absolute pride in what i've done!!! woop woop!
  • crystalstinson7
    crystalstinson7 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

This - I post bodyshots because I used to be a fugly monster and weighed over 300lbs , I've lost 141 lbs in 15 months so i'm proud to show off my hard work ! its not about attention , its about absolute pride in what i've done!!! woop woop!

Go, you!!!
  • tquill
    tquill Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I never get pervy PMs...lol

RIP your inbox.

I'm actually curious though... did this comment blow up your inbox?
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Not yet today
  • D9996
    D9996 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    In the past, yes..Today...No
  • valkaree
    Options
    In the past, yes..Today...No

YES, that's what I forgot to do today!!! Sorry bout that :)
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options
    no i haven't but it might be fun lol
  • stacshelb
    stacshelb Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    not today :(
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options

What she said. :) Usually percy PM's though are more a later afternoon/evening kind of thing I find.
  • seepersaud
    seepersaud Posts: 5,759 Member
    Options

What she said. :) Usually percy PM's though are more a later afternoon/evening kind of thing I find.

Yeah, usually after 11 is prime time
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Females normally dont send pervy messages to me unless they're cougars

Cougars, feel free to message me :wink: :flowerforyou: