Ready to pump it up!!!

Options
Hello,

I have been using MFP for a grand total of 5 days and have lost a whopping 12lbs already! I love this, its so motivating to see that the effort Im putting into exercising is really paying off! I am new, and of course don't have any friends on here, but I would love to meet some people who are trying to pursue the same common goal as I am! Feel free to add me or send me a message! And good luck to everyone! This is a long journey that with effort and persistance, we can all conquer!

-Markie S.

Replies

• sdscouser
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to a great place for support encouragement and motivation. I am sure you will find this site a great help on your journey.
  • mkpeacock
    Options
    Welcome Friend!! You will find as long as you log and try to exercise you will do great!!! My last weigh in was a Whopping 9lbs and man was I stunned! The only thing I changed is the amount I was eating and the amount I was sitting on my but I make myself get up at least 1 time a day and do something that I can add to my Exercise!!! well speaking of which I am going to take the kids outside to play and run around with them so I can have something to add because I am entertaining TOM and dont feel like doing my aerobics!!!
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome Friend!! You will find as long as you log and try to exercise you will do great!!! My last weigh in was a Whopping 9lbs and man was I stunned! The only thing I changed is the amount I was eating and the amount I was sitting on my but I make myself get up at least 1 time a day and do something that I can add to my Exercise!!! well speaking of which I am going to take the kids outside to play and run around with them so I can have something to add because I am entertaining TOM and dont feel like doing my aerobics!!!

That is really great! I try to do that...but it doesn't always work for me. But I can totally do it! So how old are your children?
  • bullriderswife08
    bullriderswife08 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much @sdscouser All the best to you as well
  • mkpeacock
    Options

That is really great! I try to do that...but it doesn't always work for me. But I can totally do it! So how old are your children?

9yr boy,6yr boy, 3yr boy, and 1yr drama queen I mean girl! I have been so happy with this program it allows to let you eat what you exercise off so its really a whole lot easier then just cutting back!!!