Jayde Nicole Protein Powder

Options
Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone has tired "Jayde Nicole" Protein powders?
Have they helped you loose weight?
Did you gain any weight back?

I am currently on Visalus but looking for a change for a bit.

Anyone?

Replies

• Michiiba
    Options
    From the looks of it they are massively over priced, also protein powders don't necessarily help you lose/gain weight.
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I looked at it and it really seems like a solid product in terms of quality. However the price is a bit high @ roughly $2 per serving. Whey protein isolate is a fast digesting protein, and can be a bit of a misnomer. There are many proteins out there that claim to be whey protein isolate (which is very expensive) and actually load it with amino's that are not on the label to make the protein content appear higher. 26 grams of protein is quite high fo 1 scoop. I just wonder how big the scooper is. I am not affiliated with the company I am about to recommend to you. Prosource has a very good weight loss protein called Vectron. Maybe have a look at that. Just be advised, you can achieve a fantastic physique without any supplements at all. My evidence is look at men who live in tiny prison cells and the physiques they achieve with 3 lousy meals and only 1 hour of recreation time. I wish you all the best and do not ever give up !!!!