In need of a kick re-start..New to site

Options
Well, I have lost about 150 pounds the old fashion way over the last year and a half! For the past six months, however, I have maintained my weight. I believe mostly because I became lazy in tracking my daily intake and pre-planning dinner out . I have continued to exercise and weight train, which has continued to improve my physical health though. I just need to get back on track and make a journal of what goes in my mouth on a daily basis. This site is awesome and I love the calories burned with exercise configuration! :bigsmile:

Replies

• sdscouser
    Options
    Hi there and welcome to a great place for support encouragement and motivation. I am sure you will find this site a great help on your journey.
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Heya! Welcome to the circus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Sounds like you've come to the right place then to track cals and workouts, and gets loads of motivation!

Congrats on the huge weightloss thus far, that's awesome!

Becca
  • Katy213
    Options
    You have come to the right place. This site is great for keeping you focussed on calorie intake. I certainly didnt realise just how many I could sometimes manage in a day :smile: Good luck!
  • jnorman95
    Options
    Good luck on acheiving your health goals. I've made myfitnesspal a regular part of each day. I started watching my diet and exercising because of doctor's orders. Now I just enjoy exercising and know which foods are better than others. Now when I eat a chocolate donut, I know it'll take nearly 20 minutes of eliptical to work it off.
  • Maggie1960
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and many. many congratulations on your fabulous weight loss already!
  • Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 349
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: