How many calories should I eat?

Options
So I am fairly new to MFP and have been reading some posts about how many calories people eat and I am really unsure as to how many I should be eating!

My Details:
20 years old
63 Kg
165cm
Exercise 3 days a week

Can someone please help? I aim to get to around 58 kg and then maintain. If you need additional info just ask! :)

Replies

• TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Between 1800-2200 more than likely. The nice thing about the calorie counting tools here is it will allow you to see just what you're eating and how that effects your weigh-ins.

So, even if you have to ballpark your figures at first, as you go on, you'll able to get a better and better idea of how many calories you need to be eating day-to-day to get the results you want to see.

It doesn't need to be difficult (something that's hard for me to remember, as I tend to think way too much and do way too little). Just get started and go from there.
  • Alairissa
    Alairissa Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    how many meals do you eat in a day? also you are female?

Edit-

If you are a female you should eat 1712 calories. This is including exercise. This is using TDEE from this website. It is popular among people here. http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/#projectedweightloss