Need MFP friends to keep me motivated!! We can do this!!!

Options
Hi everyone :)

My name is Kristina, I am a 22 year old college student from PA. I gained 20 lbs since freshman year and my diet and lifestyle, which previously had been healthy and balanced, really nose-dived. I went from being someone who was active and ate a fairly healthy diet to a couch potato who would take out an entire box of chocolates in one sitting...

Well, in December I decided that I was tired of hating myself and tired of my clothes getting tighter and tighter. I think my breaking point was when my pants literally split down the inner thigh from my weight gain :\ Now I am trying to get back into my healthy lifestyle, lose those 20 lbs and be the person I know I can be.

It really is a slow, arduous task, and I have been feeling discouraged (and so hungry) lately. This is why I would love some supportive friends to help me stay strong! Please add me if you need support as well! We are all in this together!!

Thank you, everyone :)

Kristina

Replies

• Adrasteis
    Adrasteis Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I gained 20 lbs when I got married and I'm still fighting it off! feel free to add me =)
  • mekkzy888
    mekkzy888 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to gradually lose weight over the years but I gained quite a bit over Christmas! Been dieting through January though and am back to what I was (a little less actually, yayy!) but still need to lose some more to get to my goal weight. Find it so hard not to binge on chocolate sometimes, you're welcome to add me if you want!